The Colorful Guide to the Apple Watch Series 8, SE, and Ultra (with watchOS 9): A Guide to the 2022 Apple Watch (Running watchOS 9) with Full Color Gr (Paperback)
A Full Color Guide to the Apple Watch Series 8 / SE (Second Generation) / Ultra and WatchOS 9
Once you have used the Apple Watch long enough, you will probably be absolutely blown away by how many features are packed into something so incredibly small
Using it is not difficult. Getting the most out of it, however, takes time. The goal of this guide is to walk you through all those features so you can get the most out of your investment as quickly as possible
The book is intended for both people who are upgrading and people who have never used it. And unlike many guides out there, it's also in full color
Inside, you are going to learn about:
- What's new in WatchOS 9
- The differences between all of the different watches
- What the Apple Watch Series 8, SE, and Ultra can (and can't) do
- WatchOS gestures.
- Understanding blood oxygen levels and ECG.
- Using Apple Pay from your Apple Watch.
- Using Family Setup.
- Using the Handwashing app.
- Tracking sleep.
- Finding, installing, updating, and removing apps from your Apple Watch.
- Using different Apple Watch features (such as SOS, Breathe, compass).
- Using different Apple Watch apps (such as Calendar, Reminders, Music).
- Getting driving directions with the Apple Watch.
- Using Siri on the Apple Watch.
- Changing and sharing watch faces.
- Sending / receiving messages, emails, and phone calls from your Apple Watch.
- Doing a workout with the Apple Watch Series 8.
- Watch accessories.
- And much more
Are you ready to start enjoying your new Apple Watch? Then let's get started
Note: This book is not endorsed by Apple, Inc and should be considered unofficial.