Slow Cooker Soup Cookbook: Easy Crock Pot Soup Meal Recipes (Paperback)
Delicious, comforting and easy-to-make slow cooker recipes for soup meals just like Grandma'sWouldn't it be nice to come home to a warm, ready-to-eat dinner of hearty and a tasty one-pot meal like comforting soups or stews? Have you ever tried making soup just you're your Grandma's did, slow and flavorful? But found the process too time-consuming and sometimes too complicated? The slow cooker solves all this, as you prepare your ingredients, dump them in the slow cooker and let it do its magic. You will come home to a hot soup warming in a pot, ready for serving, and making your whole house smell heavenly. Never been successful in using a slow cooker? You can finally make delicious and soothing soups, easily Many homemakers, professionals, culinary experts and beginner cooks alike have found it rewarding to make soups in the slow cooker. This cookbook will guide you through each step to help you come up with fresh and delicious wholesome soups. By using the slow cooker, you'll be saving time, energy and money. Here you'll find recipes ranging from the classics to exotic soups that are just as good for the soul as they are for the palate. Whatever your experience in cooking, you'll be able to dish out a variety of soups to delight everyone eating at your table.
In this cookbook, you'll find:
- 50 Easy-to-make, cost-saving recipes for delicious, comforting soups and stews
- Tips on how to bring out the best flavors from the ingredients in each recipe.
- How to take care of your slow cooker so that it remains a reliable friend for many years
- Nutrition information to let you know which soups suit your health needs.
- Find hearty classics stews like the Beef Stew.
- Amaze with soul-soothing soup recipes like the Soup with Turkey and Noodles or the Serrano Pepper and Black Bean Soup and lots more
- We did not forget the vegetarians with oh-so-good meatless options like the Tasty Veggie Lasagna Soup.
- Prepare delightful fish and seafood one-pot dish like San Francisco Fish Stew.
Let's start cooking Scroll back up and order your copy today
Louise Davidson is an avid cook who likes simple flavors and easy-to-make meals. She lives in Tennessee with her husband, her three grown children, her two dogs, and the family's cat Whiskers. She loves the outdoor and has mastered the art of camp cooking on open fires and barbecue grills. In colder months, she loves to whip up some slow cooker meals and uses her favorite cooking tools in her kitchen, the cast iron pans, and Dutch oven. She also is very busy preparing Christmas treats for her extended family and friends. She gets busy baking for the holiday season sometimes as early as October. Her recipes are cherished by everyone who has tasted her foods and holiday treats.