Bilingual Sight Words Flash Cards: 54 Flash Cards (Other)
Spanish and English Sight Words Flash Cards for bilingual kids ages 5+
Turn your child's phonics lessons into fun, educational games that bring Spanish learning to life for kids with Carson Dellosa's Bilingual Sight Words Flash Cards
Bilingual Spanish Sight Word Flash Cards are a great way for kindergarteners, first graders, and beyond to learn basic phonics and vocabulary in Spanish for kids through fun, hands-on practice that is both fun AND educational.
Why You'll Love These Spanish Sight Words Flash Cards
- Engaging and educational phonics games to help kids learn Spanish. Kids practice their Spanish language skills with 100+ kindergarten sight words. The kindergarten flash cards are made with a glossy cardstock finish and rounded edges for easy flipping and sorting. Bonus resource cards feature additional ESL sight word games and activities for even more learning fun
- Checking accuracy along the way. Each of the vocabulary flash cards is double-sided with a Spanish sight word on one side and the English translation on the back-right corner.
- Practically sized for on-the-go fun Each of the Spanish flash cards for kids measures 3 1/4" x 5 1/4" -- the perfect size to take along on road trips and fit in most bags to practice essential skills and Spanish games from just about anywhere
About Carson Dellosa
Founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
These Kids Flash Cards Contain:
- 54 double-sided flash cards covering 100+ sight words
- Bonus resource cards with additional sight word games and kindergarten learning activities
- Perfectly sized at 3 1/4" x 5 1/4"