First Sticker Art: Creepy Crawlies: Use Stickers to Create 20 Cute Creepy Crawlies (Paperback)
Magically create colorful artwork of the cutest bugs with 20 fun paint-by-sticker activities with big stickers for little hands!
This sticker book for kids includes everything kids need to make fun sticker art activities of adorable creepy crawly insects. Kids can build a worm, ant, ladybug, caterpillar, earthworm, spider, and so much more! Sturdy, bright, big, and colorful stickers perfect for little hands to practice numbers and shapes! Great for kids of all ages and can be used independently by children as young as 2—a huge win for busy parents looking for creative activities.
This fun and exciting sticker book is great if you want:
- mosaic sticker art kits or activity books for kids 2-4 years old
- to help kids with numbers and shapes
- activities for long car trips, flights, or rainy days at home or school
- gifts from grandparents to grandson or granddaughter
- delight your child who loves insects!
Encourage quiet independence and build confidence with this busy book's easy, perforated pages of stickers that kids can peel and place themselves. An excellent choice for long car trips, flight entertainment, or times when you're stuck at home looking for a convenient, no-mess art project for kids!
What parents and grandparents are saying:
- "They have sturdy, bright, and colorful easy peel stickers perfect for little hands."
- "My 2, 4, and 6-year-old loved them! Nobody required my help! That's a huge win for me!"
- "My grandkids love this sticker book! They ask for it every time they come!"
- "Easy to use for young fingers! The best part is they can be repositioned for adjustments!"
Ksenya Savva is an illustrator and developer of educational games for children.