Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance (Paperback)
Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance provides ahighly-illustrated, visual introduction to all aspects of sexualand reproductive health, from basic clinical examination skills tothe management of acute Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) andunplanned pregnancy.
Covering topics which are often difficult to access as anundergraduate or junior doctor, Sexual and Reproductive Healthat a Glance focuses on the fundamental principles in deliveringeffective contraception and sexual health care. It featureshigh-yield information on the essential clinical topics covered inthe Community Sexual and Reproductive Health (CSRH)curriculum.
Presented in the familiar, easy-to-use, at a Glance format, Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance
- Provides a quick revision of basic anatomy, physiology and clinical skills
- Offers balanced coverage of both male and female GUpathology, STIs and contraception
- Includes material on practical gynaecologicalprocedures performed in the out-patient setting
- Presents a holistic approach to issues dealt with inthis specialty
- Takes a global perspective by addressing SRH issues indifferent cultures and resource-limited settings
- Includes a companion website atwww.ataglanceseries.com/sexualhealth featuring a selection of casescenarios and interactive flashcards for self-test
This brand new title will provide an invaluable resource formedical and healthcare students, junior doctors, SRH trainees andbusy clinicians working in other specialties.