The Gospel on the Ground - Bible Study Book with Video Access: The Grit and Glory of the Early Church in Acts (Paperback)
Come along with biblical culturalist Kristi McLelland as she unpacks the life of the early church in the book of Acts and shows us that the kingdom of God is always on the move, always looking outward to bring meaning and joy to a world searching for true fulfillment and hope. Explore the call of Jesus to His disciples then and to us today. See how God's Word can sustain us even in the most difficult of times and embrace the transformative grace we experience as children of God in His kingdom of celebration. Features:
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 6 weeks of personal study to be completed between the 7 group sessions
- Access to 7 teaching videos, approximately 50-60 minutes per session, available by redeeming a code printed in the back of the study book
- Gain deeper insight into the biblical world, including fresh perspective on familiar Bible stories.
- Ignite a passion to be on mission by examining the work of the early church.
- Find deep purpose and meaning at the table of God.
- Find joy in the communal aspect of faith.
- See how God's redemptive purposes are unstoppable in the Book of Acts.
Kristi McLelland is a speaker, teacher, and college professor. Since completing her Master of Arts in Christian Education at Dallas Theological Seminary, she has dedicated her life to discipleship, to teaching people how to study the Bible for themselves, and to writing about how God is better than we ever knew by explaining the Bible through a Middle Eastern lens. Her great desire for people to truly experience the love of God birthed a ministry in which she leads biblical study trips to Israel, Turkey, Greece, and Italy. For more information about Kristi and what she's up to, visit newlensbiblicalstudies.com.