How to Play the Trumpet: A Beginner's Guide to Learning the Trumpet Basics, Reading Music, and Playing Songs with Audio Recordings (Paperback)
The trumpet is not an easy instrument to learn, and with good reason. Trumpets are LOUD, and any mistakes are easily noticed by listeners or audiences, fingering techniques are much more complex since you have to produce a variety of tones with just three keys, and you have to in control of your breathing at all times. It's an exhausting exercise and enough to drive a learner to frustration.
But it doesn't have to be that way.
In this beginner-friendly guide, you're going to be shown everything you need to know to play the trumpet perfectly with correct form. With instructions ranging from understanding music notes and rhythm to caring for your instrument, this guide will slowly but surely restore your confidence in your ability to eventually master this instrument.
Here's what you're going to learn in How to Play the Trumpet:
- A brief introduction to the trumpet complete with an intriguing history, the trumpet parts and what they do
- Expert tips to tune your trumpet like a pro
- How to effectively care for your instrument and the six essential cleaning tools and products you absolutely need to have
- How to select the right trumpet for you without spending thousands of dollars
- A crash guide to get started with, and understand music notes and rhythm
- Step-By-Step instructions to playing your very first notes with posture advice, fingering techniques, your "embouchure" and more
- Trumpet do's and don'ts you need to be aware of
- ...and tons more
Even if you've never played a note in your entire life, or have struggled to learn how to play the trumpet without making much headway in the past, this guide will get you started on the way to mastering the art of playing the trumpet and producing a clean and melodious sound you can be proud of and please your audienceScroll up and click the "add to cart" button to buy now