Optimize YOUR Bnb: The Definitive Guide to Ranking #1 in Airbnb Search (Paperback)
The most reviewed and highlighted book for Airbnb hosts
The author is the best in the world at Airbnb. Why?
- He worked at Airbnb for 3 years
- He lives in Airbnbs, more than 1,600 nights in 80+ cities
- He's an Airbnb Superhost
- He owns and operates an Airbnb property management company
Trouble deciding which book for Airbnb hosts to buy? To ensure this book is the most comprehensive, Daniel read 13 of the top Airbnb books on the market.
Or, if you're not yet ready to make a purchase, you can always consume free content on the "Optimize My Airbnb" YouTube or Instagram account.
Here's what some prior readers have said publicly:
"You'll easily make your money back about 1000x over." - Amazon review
"I tried a few blogs but most stated things I already knew. I found this book and figured that if I learned just one trick, I would make my money back in just one rental. Well, I found TONS Seriously, there were so many things in this book that I had not thought of." - Amazon review
"The listing you optimized appeared to be easier to read, was more approachable, and ranked higher as a result." - Customer of OptimizeMyBnb.com paraphrasing what Airbnb told him as it related to one of his listings using the strategies outlined in the book
"I am an Airbnb expert...then I found you...you are the top " - Blog comment on OptimizeMyBnb.com
"Danny - You might be a magician. I made a bunch of your suggested updates to the listing and I've had $660 in bookings (only 2 nights ) in the last 24 hours." - Prior customer of OptimizeMyBnb.com
"If you don't read this book, there will be a lot that you don't know that you don't know." - Symon He, foreword 'Optimize YOUR Bnb'
You will learn how to:
- Optimize the 3 most important sections of your Airbnb listing
- Strategies (not tricks ) to appear as high as possible in Airbnb search
- Automate 80%+ of your Airbnb while achieving a review rate of 90%+ (average on Airbnb is 70% review rate from prior guests)
- Interior design without paying professionals
- Successfully navigate the Airbnb slow season
- Identify problem Airbnb guests before they book
This is an independently published book and the first from this author.