The Renal System: You've got to be Kidney - Adventure 4 (Paperback)
Join us in Adventure 4, as we dive into the wonders of your Renal System, also known as your Urinary System. Travel to Ancient Assyria in Northern Iraq, meet Queen Sammu-Ramat, and learn how this important system filters waste to keep you healthy
Through an artful combination of hands-on learning, storytelling, world cultures, and activities, your kids will continue on their journey of self-discovery and understanding of what they are made of.
Inside Adventure 4, you will find fun Renal System activities for kids that include experiments, crafts, comics, word games, recipes, and more
Teaches young learners about their Renal System through a multidisciplinary approach integrating literacy, science, social studies, health/wellness, art, and more
- 113 pages of hands-on learning for hours of discovery and fun
- A variety of activities that inspire curiosity from the inside out.
- Includes the comic: Time Skaters Adventure 4: You've got to be Kidney
Check out our Blog to learn moreBenefits:
- Our curriculum gives young learners the building blocks necessary to start their unique journey of self-discovery: an understanding of human anatomy. Learning about the body and mind at a young age sets the foundation for making healthy decisions about one's body, developing self-esteem and confidence, and begins the discovery of who we are meant to be in this world.
- An award-winning workbook series that teaches human anatomy for kids which can be integrated in a variety of learning environments and with children of all ages and abilities.
- Representation matters Developed by a culturally diverse team of educators, parents, community advisors, and medical professionals, our products are known for being highly engaging to children of many backgrounds, learning styles, and interests.