The Wise Guide to Winning Grants: How to Find Funders and Write Winning Proposals (Wise Guides #1) (Paperback)
The Wise Guide to Winning Grants provides complete instruction in the research and writing techniques that lead to winning grants from foundations, corporations, and government agencies, as well as major gifts from individuals. The process is described step-by-step with numerous real-life examples in an easy-to-read conversational style.
You'll learn how to make your proposals stand out from the crowd and avoid common mistakes. Whether you work in social services, health, the arts, youth services, or education, or if you're an entrepreneur seeking start-up funding, this book will provide the information you need to succeed.
You will learn how to:
- Find the best prospects to fund your organization
- Write a persuasive grant proposal that contains all the essential information
- Create a budget that will inspire confidence
- Manage the research, grant writing, and reporting processes
- Get started as a freelance grant writer.