Embracing your Age (Paperback)
Have you ever wondered if it's possible to age gracefully and with better health? Have you been overwhelmed by all the information on the internet?
"Embrace your age" with this book, written specifically to tackle the many facets of aging and health, from mental attitude to physical mobility, to healthy eating and taking charge of your finances. Cynthia goes in depth to answer questions about:
- Physical fitness: Aerobics, yoga, pilates, and Tai Chi
- What to eat and what to avoid
- Supplements and staving off disease
- Skincare and treatments
- Financial planning and healthcare
- And living outside the U.S. after retirement
With over 260 pages of well-researched material at your fingertips, you will feel you've found the resource you've been searching for in order to create a future you can look forward to for you and your family.