Learning to See: A Photographer's Guide from Zero to Your First Paid Gigs (Hardcover)
Whether you want to take better photos in your everyday life or make a full-time income as a photographer, author and professional photographer David Molnar shows you where to start.
In Learning to See, ?the five-part framework teaches you how to:
- See: have a vision for your shot and execute that vision
- Shoot: become technically proficient with your camera
- Edit: help re-create the emotion from the day of the shoot
- Develop: identify your area of focus for photography
- Earn: start getting paid for your art
It's a proven process every photographer follows but few talk about. However, if you use it, it will shave years off the learning curve David himself went through as an amateur photographer.
Learning to See teaches you to learn to see, because in the end, that's what a photographer does: notice what other people often miss and understand how to capture those things in a masterful way.