Beginner's Brazilian Portuguese with Online Audio (Paperback)
Brazilian Portuguese is the fifth most widely spoken language in the world, written and spoken by over 200 million inhabitants of Brazil as well as by several million Brazilian emigrants in other parts of the world, including over one million Brazilian Americans.
Ideal for those new to Brazilian Portuguese, learning at home or in the classroom, this guide includes:
- an introduction to Brazil
- 7 carefully-paced and practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and phrases
- review exercises with answer key
- Brazilian Portuguese-English and English-Brazilian Portuguese glossaries
- online MP3 audio files for free download featuring pronunciation by native speakers