Spanish-English Picture Dictionary (First Bilingual Picture Dictionaries) (Paperback)
The perfect picture dictionary for kids and adults to learn Spanish! Anyone looking for learning books for kids will find pages filled with bright and colorful pictures and bilingual labels to help teach Spanish words and basic concepts to English speaking children.
Parents, teachers, and gift givers will find:
- 350 illustrations of familiar objects
- Pictures labeled with the English word followed by its Spanish equivalent
- Phonetic spellings of Spanish words
- Words grouped by themes children will understand
- The perfect addition to your homeschool supplies
This dictionary is a fun way for young English-speaking children to build a basic vocabulary in Spanish. It's never too soon to learn a new language!
What parents and educators are saying:
- I absolutely love this book! My 6-year-old and 4-year-old have started to speak a lot of the Spanish words from this book.
- The kids and I both love the sweet little illustrations -- they're very fun
- I am grateful for the pronunciation guide, since I am learning Spanish WITH the kids and need help in that area. It's just a fun little book
- Perfect for an introduction for my homeschooled first grader this fall. Large variety of topics to choose from with adorable pictures!