Goddess Alive!: Inviting Celtic & Norse Goddesses Into Your Life (Paperback)
The changing of the seasons, phases of the moon, even our personal experiences--all are reflections of the Divine Feminine. Create a stronger connection to the sacred world and your own divinity by welcoming these thirteen powerful Celtic and Nordic goddesses into your life.
As you make your way through a transformative year, know that each goddess has a different energy and a unique lesson to teach you. Starting with the Winter Solstice, the eight seasonal Sabbats and five faces of the moon provide the guideposts along your path. Through ritual, invocation, guided meditations, and magical activities, you'll explore each goddess's unique mythology and discover her message for your life.
- Cerridwyn: Welsh Goddess of Rebirth and Renewal
- Brigid: Irish Goddess of Healing, the Forge, and Creative Inspiration
- Eostre: Anglo-Saxon Goddess of Spring
- Freyja: Norse Goddess of Love and WarAine: Irish Goddess of Faeries and Fertility
- Danu: Irish Mother Goddess of Wisdom
- Modron: Welsh Mother Goddess of Mystery
- Hella: Norse Goddess of the Underworld
- Branwen: Welsh Goddess of Sovereignty
- Maeve: Irish Goddess of Personal Power
- The Valkyries: Norse Goddesses of Battle Magic and Soul Journey
- Morrighan: Irish Goddess of Magic and Death
- Rhiannon: Welsh Great Queen and Horse Goddess