EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) Crash Course with Online Practice Test, 3rd Edition: Get a Passing Score in Less Time (EMT Test Preparation) (Paperback)
NEW REA's EMT Crash Course Book + Online, Third Edition
Everything you need for today's NREMT Cognitive Exam in a concise, time-saving format
Our fully up-to-date test prep includes:
- Expert test-taking strategies from a seasoned EMT educator and paramedic. Proven question-level strategies help maximize your command of the material. By following our expert tips and advice, you can score higher on every section of the exam.
- Targeted review - study only what you need to know. Our concise review covers the full scope of exam topics, including: Airway, Respiration & Ventilation; Cardiology & Resuscitation (e.g., AED); Trauma; Medical; Obstetrics/Gynecology; and EMS Operations (e.g., ambulance and air medical operations, mass casualty incidents, and weapons of mass destruction). We also include coverage of critical topics such as anatomy & physiology, safety, and patient care and documentation, as well as the EMT's role and responsibility within the larger public health system.
- End-of-chapter drill questions. Test your mastery of key topics every step of the way.
- Extensive glossary. Knowing the right medical terminology can make a real difference in your score. That's why our Crash Course glossary defines over 400 key terms.
- Full-length online practice exam. Get fast diagnostic feedback, topic-level scoring, and detailed answer explanations to help you gauge your test-readiness. No matter how or when you prepare for the EMT exam, REA's EMT Crash Course has all you need to earn a great score
REA CRASH COURSE is a registered trademark of Research & Education Association. NREMT is a registered trademark of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians.