Outbreaks, Epidemics, & Pandemics: Including the Worldwide COVID- 19 Pandemic (Paperback)
WILL COVID-19 EVER END?
Kids want, need, and deserve to know what just happened and what it means for their future.
In this middle school resource book, students will learn the history of outbreaks, epidemics, and pandemics, especially COVID-19, and be awed by the world of germs and how it can impact our lives.
With her trademark research that leaves no history, geography, biography, science stone unturned on a subject, author Carole Marsh shares how and why such things happen, how we can plan and protect ourselves - today and tomorrow.
Perfect for libraries and middle school teachers and students
- Something Germy This Way Comes
- A Germy Glossary
- A Little History Might be in Order?
- Pandemics from the Historical Past
- Where Humans Go, Germs Go
- The Geography of COVID-19
- The Old Versus the New
- Cholera Comes Calling
- A Candy Store of Diseases
- Are You Getting the Big Pandemic Picture?
- And MORE