OM for the hOMe: A Holistic Approach to Interior Design for Your Overall Wellbeing, Body, Mind and Spirit (Paperback)
Function and feeling go hand in hand. The sacred place you call home supports the foundation for your inner balance and an empowering, fulfilling life. When limiting beliefs, negativity, and stress surround you, it's time to dive deep into who you are to build an environment where you are at home within yourself.
In OM for the hOMe, interior designer and life coach Carrie Leskowitz shares her holistic approach to intentionally curating an environment where you'll thrive physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Full of design philosophy, creative lifestyle tips, and introspective activities, this is your complete guide to decorating a space with your authentic self in mind so you can achieve Zen, inside and out.
- How your house influences and reinforces your self-worth, aspirations, and joy.
- C-O-R-E pillars of wellness to explore your identity, values, and the home you need.
- Why energy in a room may be "off"-and how to invite a positive flow using natural remedies.
- The physical and mental clutter limiting you from manifesting abundance.
- Furniture, lighting, and coloring ideas for your unique style to promote health and happiness.
When home and heart align, the door to transformation opens wide. Get OM for the hOMe now and design a life you love from within the beautiful place you call home.