The Making of Prince of Persia: Journals 1985-1993 (Hardcover)
- AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR: Jordan Mechner's graphic novel Templar won the Eisner Award and was a New York Times bestseller.
- GAMING HISTORY: Prince of Persia is a bestselling video game credited with pioneering a new genre of cinematic storytelling. The Making of Prince of Persia appeals to a vast and engaged audience of video gamers and retro gaming fans.
- APPEAL TO CREATIVES: The Making of Prince of Persia is an in-depth look at Jordan Mechner's creative process as an independent artist, making the book an indispensable resource for artists, filmmakers, writers, and other creatives.
- NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN MATERIAL: This edition includes original work-in-progress sketches, cartoons, and annotations, plus a new section in which Mechner reflects on the game's legacy--including the Ubisoft Prince of Persia games and the Disney film.
- ENGAGED COMMUNITY: Stripe Press has a sizable community of avid fans--who run the gamut from startup founders to executives at some of the world's largest companies--who eagerly await each new title. Many readers tweet about our books--the Stripe Press "shelfie" is a genre unto itself--as do the founders of Stripe and many Stripe employees.