Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2023 Release) (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) (Paperback)
Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to:
- Create artwork, from precise drawings to stylistic paintings
- Make logos, illustrations, posters, podcast covers, flyers, and more
- Explore selections, shapes, and color
- Progress to freeform gradients and layers
- Work with dynamic symbols, artistic brushes, and creative effects
- Efficiently export assets for the web, print, and more
Classroom in a Book(R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does--an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Illustrator (2023 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Illustrator software. This book covers Illustrator on desktop only. It does not address Illustrator on the iPad.