- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Offsite Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- "What's Love Got To Do With It?": A History of Marriage
- Arthurian Women
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Cloaked Trajectory: Tracking the Modern Spy Novel
- Edith Wharton
- Expatriate Literature: Americans Abroad
- From Main Street to Lake Wobegon: Sinclair Lewis, Garrison Keillor, and Life in Small Town America
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Inside The Best American Poetry 2013
- Knitting the New Lace
- Make Your Own Passover Haggadah with DipTwice
- Master Class: Memoir Manuscript Workshop
- Memoir Writing Workshop (Mixed Level)
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Ralph Ellison: Invisible & Visible
- Shakespeare in Washington: Richard III and Henry IV, Part 1
- Text and Performance: Three Contemporary Plays
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Workshop with NYT bestselling author Cara Black: We'll Always Have Paris...: Constructing an International Setting
- Writing and Rewriting Huck
- Winter Classes
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
WISHLISTS AND GIFT REGISTRIES
Gift Registries and Wishlists for Baby Showers, Weddings, Birthdays, you name it!
The new P&P wishlist feature on our website is great for birthdays, school libraries, wedding registries, and baby showers. Or use it to keep track of a collection of books that you might like for a rainy day.
An "Add to Wish List" button now appears alongside the "Add to Cart"
button on product pages and book lists on our website. When you are
logged into your online P&P account, you can use this new button to add any book to your wishlist.
- Click here to log in or click here to create a new account.
- Manage your wishlist from your personal account page on our website - Click here to access it - www.politics-prose.com/user
- You can email your wishlist to friends and family, along with a custom message.
- The wishlist supports product quantities - useful for schools or charitable organizations which might want more than one of each item on a list.
- When another user makes a purchase for you from your wishlist, your list is updated. The item is marked as "Fulfilled" on the list, and the add to cart button is removed.
- You can search for a friend's wishlists by his or her email address. Visit politics-prose.com/wishlist/search to find it.
- Google eBooks cannot be added to wishlists at this time. For now, giving the gift of an eBook can be accomplished with a Politics & Prose Gift Card. Giftcards can be redeemed for eBooks.
- Only 1 wishlist per email address. If you have (or create) multiple email addresses, you can create an additional usernames and wishlists. We recommend creating a dedicated email for special lists such as wedding registries (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org )
- You will not be notified when something is purchased from your list, but you can always check the list from your personal wishlist page.
If you wish us to maintain a copy of your gift registry at the store information desk, please call us at 202-364-1919 or email your list to email@example.com and we will arrange this.
- Andrew Getman