- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
GIFT REGISTRIES AND WISHLISTS FOR BABY SHOWERS, WEDDINGS, BIRTHDAYS, YOU NAME IT!
The new P&P wishlist feature on our website is great for birthdays, school libraries, wedding registries, and baby showers. Or use it to keep track of a collection of books that you might like for a rainy day.
An "Add to Wish List" button now appears alongside the "Add to Cart"
button on product pages and book lists on our website. When you are
logged into your online P&P account, you can use this new button to add any book to your wishlist.
- Click here to log in or click here to create a new account.
- Manage your wishlist from your personal account page on our website - Click here to access it - www.politics-prose.com/user
- You can email your wishlist to friends and family, along with a custom message.
- The wishlist supports product quantities - useful for schools or charitable organizations which might want more than one of each item on a list.
- When another user makes a purchase for you from your wishlist, your list is updated. The item is marked as "Fulfilled" on the list, and the add to cart button is removed.
- You can search for a friend's wishlists by his or her email address. Visit politics-prose.com/wishlist/search to find it.
- Only 1 wishlist per email address. If you have (or create) multiple email addresses, you can create an additional usernames and wishlists. We recommend creating a dedicated email for special lists such as wedding registries (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org )
- You will not be notified when something is purchased from your list, but you can always check the list from your personal wishlist page.
If you wish us to maintain a copy of your gift registry at the store information desk, please call us at 202-364-1919 or email your list to email@example.com and we will arrange this.
- Andrew Getman