- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Hungry for Words: An Inquiry Into the Art of Food Writing
- Writing Workshops
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
SIGNED FIRST EDITIONS CLUB
Current Signed First Edition
Politics & Prose has welcomed Nobel laureates and Booker Prize winners debut novelists and established stars in the literary firmament. Now you can be a part of literary history and build an impressive irreplaceable library through the P&P Signed First Editions Club.
You might be familiar with our Book-A-Month Gift Program in which our booksellers hand-pick a monthly gift for a reader in your life. Now you can sign up to have a first edition first printing of a newly released book delivered each month directly to your—or your loved one's—doorstep.
We showcase novels and literary nonfiction bringing you the best most exciting new titles from the writers who inspire us with contagious enthusiasm.
AUTHORS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY PARTICIPATED
THE FINE PRINT
- There is no enrollment fee. The cost of each book (including shipping if desired) is the only charge which will be processed every month when the books arrive at Politics & Prose.
- The program is available for six or twelve months at a time.
- Signed First Edition books are not returnable.
- If you have a 12 month or indefinite subscription you may opt out of ONE selection per calendar year.
- Opt outs are not available for six month subscriptions.
Call 202-364-1919 or email email@example.com for more information or register here today.
Please enter a credit card under Payment Method when checking out online. We will charge you for the cost of each book using this card throughout the time of the enrollment.
We also have a Children's Signed First Editions Club.