- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Politics & Place
- Made In The USA: American Literature
- Literature Of The British Isles: Classic & Contemporary
- Thrillers & Chillers
- The Business Of Writing
- An Exclusive Dinner at Buck's Fishing & Camping with Author Kathleen Flinn
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Stephenie Meyer - The Host
Feb 21 2013 12:00 pm
Feb 21 2013 1:03 pm
Join Politics & Prose for Stephenie Meyer's only D.C. signing engagement to promote her book, The Host, in advance of the March 29 release of the Hollywood film.
Meyer will sign books from noon - 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 21. Signing line tickets are required.
Online sales received after 9 p.m. the day before the event will be processed contingent on availabilty of signed stock remaining after the event.
Signing line tickets will be available at Politics & Prose Bookstore Thursday, February 21 beginning at 9 a.m.
- You MUST have a ticket to enter the signing line. Purchase is not required to receive a signing line ticket.
- You must pick up tickets in-person. There is no pre-ordering of tickets. We cannot hold tickets.
- ONE TICKET PER PERSON.
- Only customers who purchase a copy of Stephenie's previous books or THE HOST from Politics & Prose will receive a complimentary THE HOST movie poster for stars Max Irons and Jake Abel to sign.
- Stephenie will ONLY sign books – no pictures, posters, CDs, t-shirts, or memoriablia.
- Stephenie will personalize THE HOST only (with first names only). Previous books will receive a signature without personalization.
- Stephenie will sign up to two books PER PERSON.
- Photographs are allowed; however, there will be no posed pictures during the signing.
- 5015 Connecticut Ave NW
- Washington ,
- District Of Columbia
- Postal Code:
- United States
All our in-store events are free and open to the public. Click here for directions. There is ample parking available in the lot behind the store and in the surrounding neighborhood.
If you can't come to an event and still want an autographed copy of the book, you may purchase titles in advance either in the store, over the phone (202.364.1919 or 1.800.722.0790), or through our website.
When buying online, simply use the checkout comments field to indicate that you would like us to request the author's signature at our event before shipping it to you.
If you purchase a book and ticket package for one of our co-sponsored events held outside of the store but are unable to attend, we will hold the book at our store for up to six months. If you are unable to pick up the book, please call us to arrange shipping. Although we will make every effort, we cannot guarantee the book will be signed by the author for those customers unable to attend the event.
All event-related inquiries can be sent to our Director of Programs and Events, Susan Coll, at email@example.com. For Children and Teens' Events, contact Kerri Poore at firstname.lastname@example.org.