Malala Yousafzai - I am Malala — at Sidwell Friends School
at Sidwell Friends School
3825 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016
I am Malala (Little, Brown, $26) is the remarkable tale of a family uprooted by global terrorism, of the fight for girls' education, and of Malala Yousafzai's parents' fierce love for their daughter in a society that prizes sons. Malala and her father, Ziauddin Yousafzai, will be in conversation with Michel Martin, host of NPR's Tell Me More.
This event is now sold out.
- This event will not include a book signing.
- Books and tickets will only be available for pick-up at will-call at the event.
- Doors and will-call open at 6 p.m.
- Seating is general admission.
- No photography or video is allowed.