- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
June Storewide Member Sale
Jun 21 2013 9:00 am
Jun 23 2013 10:00 pm
All weekend long—from 9 a.m. Friday, June 21 through 10 p.m. Sunday, June 23—Politics & Prose members receive 20% off almost all of our current in-store book inventory and 15% off our DVDs and CDs.
Members' online and phone purchases will also receive the
same discounts as long as the items selected are on our shelves and payment is provided at the time of the order. Discounts do not apply to specially ordered
If you are not yet a member, it's a great time to sign up and take advantage of our discount opportunities. Members always receive:
• 20% off all titles in our monthly events calendars
• 20% off our weekly hardcover fiction and nonfiction bestsellers
• Store-wide discounts during our annual members sales
• Other periodic section discounts and promotions
Please note: Discounts do NOT be applied to specially ordered items or to items which are not currently in stock in the store.
Online orders using the "Pay in Store" option will obtain the member discount only if payment is completed by close of business on Sunday, June 23.
- 5015 Connecticut Ave NW
- Washington ,
- District Of Columbia
- Postal Code:
- United States
All our in-store events are free and open to the public. Click here for directions. There is ample parking available in the lot behind the store and in the surrounding neighborhood.
If you can't come to an event and still want an autographed copy of the book, you may purchase titles in advance either in the store, over the phone (202.364.1919 or 1.800.722.0790), or through our website.
When buying online, simply use the checkout comments field to indicate that you would like us to request the author's signature at our event before shipping it to you.
If you purchase a book and ticket package for one of our co-sponsored events held outside of the store but are unable to attend, we will hold the book at our store for up to six months. If you are unable to pick up the book, please call us to arrange shipping. Although we will make every effort, we cannot guarantee the book will be signed by the author for those customers unable to attend the event.
All event-related inquiries can be sent to our Director of Programs and Events, Susan Coll, at email@example.com. For Children and Teens' Events, contact Kerri Poore at firstname.lastname@example.org.