Bill Richardson with Kevin Bleyer - How to Sweet-Talk a Shark — at The Aspen Institute
at The Aspen Institute
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 700
Metro: Dupont Circle
Bill Richardson with Kevin Bleyer
Sharks are not evil, but they are single-minded and hungry. On land, they take the form of bosses, family and sociopathic neighbors. In the world of Bill Richardson, they have been globally powerful people. How to Sweet-Talk a Shark (Rodale, $26.99) is a candid and entertaining glimpse into an insider’s world of high-stakes negotiation—showing Richardson’s successes and failures in some of the world’s least friendly places. Co-presented with The Aspen Institute.
All seats for this event have been reserved.
- This event will include a signing.
- Doors and will-call open at 6 p.m.
- Seating is general admission.
CAN'T ATTEND THE EVENT?
- If you'd like a signed book for this or any author event, click "add to cart"
- Signed books require pre-payment.
- We ship anywhere in the United States and to most international locations (shipping charges apply).