- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Gaithersburg Book Festival — at Gaithersburg City Hall Grounds
May 17 2014 10:00 am
May 17 2014 6:00 pm
|Click here to read more about the festival and the dazzling line-up of authors.|
Spend a beautiful spring day mingling with accomplished authors, listening to readings, and enjoying the company of other book lovers. Admission is free and the festivities will run from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The authors' books—displayed below—may be pre-ordered for shipping, pick-up at P&P, or pick-up at the festival.
Paid online pre-orders—when placed by May 14—will be waiting for you at the festival book pavilion.
Click here to choose festival pick-up.
- Gaithersburg City Hall Grounds
- 31 South Summit Avenue
- Gaithersburg ,
- Postal Code:
- United States
Availability: Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Published: Little, Brown and Company, 7/2014
All our in-store events are free and open to the public. Click here for directions. There is ample parking available in the lot behind the store and in the surrounding neighborhood.
If you can't come to an event and still want an autographed copy of the book, you may purchase titles in advance either in the store, over the phone (202.364.1919 or 1.800.722.0790), or through our website.
When buying online, simply use the checkout comments field to indicate that you would like us to request the author's signature at our event before shipping it to you.
All event-related inquiries can be sent to our Events Coordinator, Sarah Baline, at email@example.com. For Children and Teens' Events, contact Kerri Poore at firstname.lastname@example.org.