Billy Collins - Aimless Love — at Sidwell Friends School
at Sidwell Friends School
3825 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016
Billy Collins, the two-term Poet Laureate of the United States, discusses his first compilation of new and selected poems in twelve years. Aimless Love (Random House, $26) touches on the themes of love, loss, joy, and poetry itself. Collins writes with a flair that attracts readers who generally shy away from poetry. These poems showcase the best work of this important poet.
- 1 book + 1 ticket = $30; $25 for members
- 1 book + 2 tickets = $35; $30 for members
- Additional tickets require additional book purchases.
Click Here to purchase.
- This event will include a signing.
- Doors and will-call open at 6 p.m.
- Politics & Prose will not have books or tickets available for pick up prior to the evening of the event.
- Seating is general admission.
CAN'T ATTEND THE EVENT?
- If you'd like a signed book for this or any author event, click "add to cart"
- Signed books require pre-payment.
- We ship anywhere in the United States and to most international locations (shipping charges apply).