- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Path of the Assassin (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
After rescuing the President from kidnappers in Brad Thor’s roaring national bestselling debut, Navy SEAL turned Secret Service Agent Scot Harvath shifts his attentions to rooting out, capturing, or killing all those responsible for the plot. As he prepares to close out his list, a bloody and twisted trail of clues points toward one man—the world’s most ruthless terrorist. One problem remains: Harvath and his CIA-led team have no idea what the man looks like. With no alternative, they are forced to recruit a civilian—a woman who has survived a brutal hijacking and is now the only person who can positively identify their quarry. From the burning deserts of North Africa to the winding streets of Rome, Harvath must brave a maelstrom of bloodshed and deception before a madman’s twisted vision engulfs the world in the fires of all-out war.
About the Author
Brad Thor is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Black List, Full Black, The Athena Project, Foreign Influence, The Apostle, The Last Patriot, The First Commandment, Takedown, Blowback (recognized by NPR as one of the “100 Best Thrillers of All Time”), State of the Union, Path of the Assassin, and The Lions of Lucerne. Visit his website at BradThor.com.
Praise for Path of the Assassin…
"Brad Thor is as current as tomorrow's headlines."
-- Dan Brown
"One of the best emerging thriller writers on the continent."
-- Ottawa Citizen
"...a blood-soaked sequel to the presidential-kidnapping debut that so arrested critics....Thor leaves little to the imagination when it comes to the cut and thrust of terrorist-busting; the action is relentless and gory, the pacing sublime, as is the authenticity of everything from weaponry to locales."
-- Ottawa Citizen
"Clancy fans will love this. Brad Thor has packed this riveting and timely thriller with enough military technology, CIA intrigue, and exotic settings to kidnap even the most demanding readers, deprive them of sleep, and convert them into instant devotees."
-- Dan Brown, New York Times bestselling author of The Da Vinci Code
"If Thor's second international thriller had any more testosterone, it would grow hair....the well-choreographed action and thrills will keep readers engrossed."
-- Publishers Weekly