- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Stuck on You (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently shipping from publisher – Subject to future availability
It's common knowledge in Plentiful, Wyoming, that bookstore owner Scarlett O'Malley imagines trouble brewing everywhere. Of course, real trouble bubbles over the day an enigmatic stranger named Logan Wolfe shows up in town. The outsider's one hunk of a guy, with a smile that could knock a redhead off her sky-high heels. But when a mysterious woman literally drops dead at Scarlett's feet and the town's wealthiest widow disappears, suspicion falls on the secretive man. Scarlett is positive Logan's up to something -- but is he out to scam the people in town, or steal her heart?
The last thing Logan wants is a screwball sleuth dogging his footsteps and digging into his past. The ex-cop came to Plentiful to escape the madness of Las Vegas and to ditch bad memories, not to have some zany redhead with a man-killer body mess with his peace of mind or history that's better off buried. But Logan can't help admiring Scarlett's spirit -- or the gold stars dangling from her belly button ring. And when her wacky investigation takes a surprising turn, Logan finds himself glued to Scarlett's side, helping her look for clues, keeping her out of trouble -- and maybe falling in love ...
About the Author
Always a romatic, Patti Berg spent her childhood dreaming about being whisked away by a knight in shining armor, a devil-may-care swashbuckler, a sheik on a shiny black stallion, or a broad-shouldered cowboy with a Stetson tilted low on his brow. Now she spends her days making up stories in which her heroes do whatever she wants them to. It's almost as good as a dream coming true, she confesses.
Currently working on her next book for Avon Books, Patti hopes she'll have a long career sharing her dreams and fantasies with others.