- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The Viscount Who Loved Me (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
The town is shocked when Anthony Bridgerton, confirmed bachelor and consummate rake, actually chooses a bride. He only obstacle is his intended′s stunning, meddlesome elder sibling, Kate. When Anthony closes his eyes at night, it′s Kate who haunts his increasingly erotic dreams. Kate is determined to protect her innocent sister from the handsome viscount whom all London considers the most wicked rogue of all. But she fears how own heart is vulnerable. And when Anthony′s lips touch hers, she′s suddenly afraid she might not be able to resist the reprehensible cad.
About the Author
A New York Times bestselling author of twenty-two novels for Avon Books, Julia Quinn is a graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges and lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
New York Times bestselling author Eloisa James is a professor of English literature who lives with her family in New York but can sometimes be found in Italy.
Connie Brockway, the New York Times bestselling author of twenty-two books, is an eight-time finalist and two-time winner of the RITA® Award. She lives in Minnesota with her husband and two spoiled mutts.