- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Offsite Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
When Dreams Come True (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently shipping from publisher – Subject to future availability
Everyone knew the earl of Penhollow needed a wife, so one thunderous night the villagers gathered together to ask the ocean to deliver a bride to the bachelor lord . . .
The Sea Brought Him A Wife
When Pierce Kirrier, the handsome earl of Penhollow, rescued a mysterious beauty from the billowing ocean waves, he had no idea who she was—or where she came from. But at the first sight of this enchanting maiden, he had to claim her for his own. Taking her back to Penhollow Hall, he pampered her like a princess, determined to win her trust and her heart.
But Her Past Could Take Her Away
Nothing had prepared Eden to awaken in an elegant bedchamber in a remote corner of Cornwall. It was like living in a perfect dreamworld, where every wish came true. In Pierce's arms she found a love . . . and bliss . . . she never knew existed. But once her secret past caught up with her, those dreams could be shattered—forever.
About the Author
Cathy Maxwell spends hours in front of her computer pondering the question, "Why do people fall in love?" It remains for her the great mystery of life and the secret to happiness.
She lives in beautiful Virginia with her children, horses, dogs, and cats.