- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Baby, I'm Yours (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently shipping from publisher – Subject to future availability
A Ride On the Wild Side
The last place Catherine MacPherson ever expected to find herself was sitting on a Greyhound bus, handcuffed to a surly bounty hunter, with only a suitcase of her twin sister's flashy, shrink-wrap clothing to wear! Just two hours ago, the respectable schoolteacher was sitting quietly at home when this bi macho hunk crashed through her door, mistook her for her errant Miami showgirl sister, and hauled her off in his strong arms. And no matter how sexy he is, she's furious!
Twins-ha! Sam McKade's the last person to ever fall for that line. He's finally got the gorgeous, leggy redhead just where he wants her-and no matter what outrageous tricks she pulls, he's not letting her get away.
The problem is, she's a lot smarter-and sweeter-than he'd expected. And he's got this deep-buried tenderness she hadn't expected. And their kisses are so hot, they just might burn up ... before they sort it all out.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Susan Andersen lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of a really long time and their kitty boys, Boo and Mojo.