- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Offsite Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Dream a Little Dream (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
A Desperate Young Mother
Rachel Stone's bad luck has taken a turn for the worse. With an empty wallet, a car's that's spilling smoke, and a five-year-old son to support, she's come home to a town that hates her. But this determined young widow with a scandalous past has learned how to be a fighter. And she'll do anything to keep her child safe—even take on. . .
A man With No Heart
Gabe Bonner wants to be left alone, especially by the beautiful outcast who's invaded his property. She has a ton of attitude, a talent for trouble, and a child who brings back bad memories. Yet Rachel's feisty spirit might just be heaven-sent to save a tough, stubborn man.
Dare To Dream
Welcome to Salvation, North Carolina—where a man who's forgotten what tenderness means meets a woman with nothing to lose. here two endearing lovers will set off on a funny, touching journey of the heart. . .to a place where dreams just might come true.
About the Author
Susan Elizabeth Phillips soared onto the New York Times bestseller list with Dream a Little Dream. She's the only four-time recipient of the Romance Writers of America's prestigious Favorite Book of the Year Award. A resident of the Chicago suburbs, she is also a hiker, gardener, reader, wife, and mother of two grown sons.