- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Laura Numeroff's 10-Step Guide to Living with Your Monster (Hardcover)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Is your monster misbehaving?
Is he eating your favorite shirts?
Is he using your hairbrush to clean his teeth?
Is he annoying your family on car trips?
Never fear those monster mishaps again!
Laura Numeroff and Nate Evans, the world's leading experts on monsters and the mischief they make, have created the ultimate 10-Step Guide to Living With Your Monster.
A portion of the proceeds from Laura Numeroff's 10-Step Guide To Living With Your Monster will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
About the Author
Laura Numeroff is the author of many books for young readers in addition to the If You Give . . . series, including The Chicken Sisters and Laura Numeroff's 10-Step Guide To Living With Your Monster. She loves to play tennis and travel and lives in Los Angeles, California. A portion of her royalties will be donated to First Book, a national nonprofit organization that promotes childrens literacy.