- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Don't Know Much About the 50 States (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
And hundreds of AMAZING facts about the U.S.A.!
Can you guess the names of the ten states below?
1. I have the highest waterfalls in North America.
2. I am the smallest state.
3. I am the largest state.
4. I have produced the most presidents of the United States.
5. I was the first to become a state.
6. I was the last to become a state.
7. I have the "Gateway to America."
8. I have the most kids under age ten.
9. I have the most tornadoes.
10. I am home to America's most popular vacation spot. See page 6 for answers.
About the Author
Kenneth C. Davis is the New York Times bestselling author of A Nation Rising; America's Hidden History; and Don't Know Much About® History, which spent thirty-five consecutive weeks on the New York Times bestseller list, sold more than 1.6 million copies, and gave rise to his phenomenal Don't Know Much About® series for adults and children. A resident of New York City and Dorset, Vermont, Davis frequently appears on national television and radio and has been a commentator on NPR's All Things Considered. He blogs regularly at www.dontknowmuch.com.
Praise for Don't Know Much About the 50 States…
“A bright, cheery romp through the states.”
-School Library Journal