- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Eat to Live Cookbook: 200 Delicious Nutrient-Rich Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong He (Hardcover)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Do you want to eat delicious food that allows you to lose weight and keep it off permanently without hunger or deprivation? Do you want to throw away your medications and recover from chronic illnesses such as heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes? Do you want to maintain your good health, live longer, and enjoy life to the fullest?
If you said yes to any of these, then the Eat to Live Cookbook is for you.
Through his #1 New York Times bestselling book Eat to Live, Joel Fuhrman, M.D., has helped millions of readers worldwide discover the most effective, healthy, and proven path to permanent weight loss.
Now the Eat to Live Cookbook makes this revolutionary approach easier than ever before. Filled with nutritious, delicious, and easy-to-prepare recipes for every occasion, the Eat to Live Cookbook shows you how to follow Dr. Fuhrman's life-changing program as you eat your way to incredible health.