- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Offsite Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives: The Funky Finds in Flavortown: America's Classic Joints and Killer Comfort Food (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
The Food Network's biggest star returns with an all-new, all-American book inhis #1 "New York Times"-bestselling series.
About the Author
In 2006, Guy Fieri premiered his first show, Guy's Big Bite, on Food Network after winning season two of The Next Food Network Star. Today, this culinary rock star hosts two additional top-rated shows on the network: Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and Tailgate Warriors. And on March 14, 2010, Guy made his debut as a game show host on the NBC primetime series Minute to Win It.
In 2011, Guy officially launched CWK (Cooking with Kids;), a program that encourages developing healthy eating habits to address the childhood obesity crisis, strengthen the family unit by sharing quality time in the kitchen, and as a result increase our children's self-esteem in a fun and positive way.
Guy's first two books were the New York Times bestselling Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives: An All-American Road Trip . . . with Recipes! and More Diners, Drive-ins and Dives: Another Drop-Top Culinary Cruise Through America's Finest and Funkiest Joints.
Guy owns five restaurants in Northern California, including three Johnny Garlic's and two Tex Wasabi's, and resides in Northern California with his wife, Lori, and two boys, Hunter and Ryder.