- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Offsite Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- "What's Love Got To Do With It?": A History of Marriage
- Arthurian Women
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Cloaked Trajectory: Tracking the Modern Spy Novel
- Edith Wharton
- Expatriate Literature: Americans Abroad
- From Main Street to Lake Wobegon: Sinclair Lewis, Garrison Keillor, and Life in Small Town America
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Inside The Best American Poetry 2013
- Knitting the New Lace
- Make Your Own Passover Haggadah with DipTwice
- Master Class: Memoir Manuscript Workshop
- Memoir Writing Workshop (Mixed Level)
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Ralph Ellison: Invisible & Visible
- Shakespeare in Washington: Richard III and Henry IV, Part 1
- Text and Performance: Three Contemporary Plays
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Workshop with NYT bestselling author Cara Black: We'll Always Have Paris...: Constructing an International Setting
- Writing and Rewriting Huck
- Winter Classes
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Hot and Haunted (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
True Halloween pleasures don't come from sweets . . .
Indulge yourself with some tasty tricks and treats from three popular erotica authors as they serve up tales of chilling, thrilling passion.
Megan Hart's Nothing Else Matters
After surviving the zombie apocalypse, Lira wants nothing more than the sense of life that only lust can bring. Suddenly torn between two irresistible lovers, Lira must choose: the one who brings her carnal fantasies to life? Or the one who sets her ablaze again and again?
Lauren Hawkeye's Pick Me Up
Sure, hitchhiking is dangerous, but Holly just had to get away. Now soaking wet and stuck in a downpour with her roadside savior, she's ready for a little window-steaming and some role-play. It's all fun and games until Holly realizes she's met her match . . .
Saranna DeWylde's Little Red's Big Bad
Hunting werewolves and being snowbound in a remote cabin with a sexy FBI agent are all in a day's work for U.S. Marshal Miranda Garrick. But when business mixes with pleasure, can she stay in control? Or will she be tempted by unrestrained passion . . . and tantalizing danger?
About the Author
Megan Hart has been writing since she could grip a pencil in her fist. Published in nearly all genres of romance, perhaps most notably erotic, she intends to keep writing stories that make her happy. She lives in the deep, dark woods of Pennsylvania with Superman and two monsters . . . er . . . children.
Lauren Hawkeye is a writer, yoga newbie, knitting aficionado, and animal lover who lives in the shadows of the great Rocky Mountains of Alberta, Canada. She's older than she looks (really!) and younger than she feels (most of the time), and she loves to explore the journeys that take women through life in her stories.
Saranna DeWylde has always been fascinated by things better left in the dark. She wrote her first story after watching The Exorcist at a slumber party. Like all writers, Saranna has held a variety of jobs, from operations supervisor for an airline to call girl's assistant to corrections officer. But, like Hemingway said, "Once writing has become your major vice and greatest pleasure, only death can stop it." So she traded in her cuffs for a full-time keyboard and lives in the Midwest with her very own Prince Charming.