- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Retribution: A Dreamland Thriller (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently shipping from publisher – Subject to future availability
In the Nevada desert, the high-tech future of warfare is being conceived and constructed at a top-secret military facility. Americas best defense, they keep the nightmare at bay with astonishing technology.
But now the terror is aimed directly at the heart of Dreamland.
The Dreamland team has used stealth, raw nerve, and technology to defuse nightmares all across the globe. But now the darkness is racing toward America at blinding speed. With more than two dozen nuclear devices unaccounted for, the global masters of terror have set a catastrophe in motion: a surprise attack more deadly than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.
If the nation is to survive, Lieutenant Colonel Tecumseh Dog Bastian and his crew will have to reach deep into their cutting-edge arsenal. And theyll have to do it short-handedbecause two of Dreamlands best and bravest have been lost at sea . . .
About the Author
Dale Brown is the author of numerous New York Times bestsellers, including his 1987 work Flight of the Old Dog. His most recent bestseller was A Time for Patriots. A former captain in the U.S. Air Force and a current mission pilot in the Civil Air Patrol, he often flies his own plane in the skies over America.