- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Retribution: A Dreamland Thriller (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
In the Nevada desert, the high-tech future of warfare is being conceived and constructed at a top-secret military facility. Americas best defense, they keep the nightmare at bay with astonishing technology.
But now the terror is aimed directly at the heart of Dreamland.
The Dreamland team has used stealth, raw nerve, and technology to defuse nightmares all across the globe. But now the darkness is racing toward America at blinding speed. With more than two dozen nuclear devices unaccounted for, the global masters of terror have set a catastrophe in motion: a surprise attack more deadly than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.
If the nation is to survive, Lieutenant Colonel Tecumseh Dog Bastian and his crew will have to reach deep into their cutting-edge arsenal. And theyll have to do it short-handedbecause two of Dreamlands best and bravest have been lost at sea . . .
About the Author
Dale Brown is the author of numerous New York Times bestsellers, including his 1987 work Flight of the Old Dog. His most recent bestseller was A Time for Patriots. A former captain in the U.S. Air Force and a current mission pilot in the Civil Air Patrol, he often flies his own plane in the skies over America.