- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Sidney Sheldon's Angel of the Dark LP (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
A thrilling tale of murder, lies, and lust, from master storyteller Sidney Sheldon
When an elderly multimillionaire is found brutally murdered in his Hollywood home, his young wife raped and beaten, and his art and jewels stolen, the motive seems pretty clear. But when the investigation doesn't turn up a single lead, the case is closed and his stunning widow vanishes.
Nearly a decade later, the victim's son, Matt Daley, makes a shocking discovery: three murders identical to his father's have taken place across the globe in recent years. In each case the widow, the sole beneficiary of the will, donates everything to children's charities.
As the case is reopened and another murder discovered, Matt becomes besotted with the latest widow until she, too, disappears. It's only a matter of time before the killer strikes again.
About the Author
The novelist and screenwriter Sidney Sheldon remains one of the world’s top bestselling authors, having sold more than 300 million copies of his books. Are You Afraid of the Dark? was his most recent in a long line of huge hits on bestseller lists everywhere. He is also the only writer to have won an Oscar, a Tony, and an Edgar Award. The Guinness Book of World Records heralds him as the most translated author in the world. Sidney Sheldon passed away on January 30, 2007.