- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Being Kendra: Cribs, Cocktails, and Getting My Sexy Back (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Kendra Wilkinson has revealed herself beforein the pages of Playboy and on her reality show, Kendra. Now she reveals her private side, sharing the ups and downs, and the joys and challenges, of motherhood, marriage, and life in the spotlight.
Kendra confides her most candid thoughts and feelings on her experiences as a new mom, divulging her secrets on how to do it all and make it look easy, sexy, and funeven when it's not.
While Being Kendra is full of humor and true stories that women can relate to, it's also a heartrending look at Kendra's very personal journey through some dark places, including a private struggle with postpartum depression and a very public tussle with post-baby weight loss. This daring and honest memoir captures Kendra and her family in their best and worst moments as she lives, loves, rebounds, and ultimately finds her place in a new world.
About the Author
Kendra Wilkinson is the star of the hit reality series Kendra and former star of the massively popular show The Girls Next Door. She lives in Calabasa, California, with her husband, Hank Baskett, and her son, Hank Jr.