- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Pretty Little Liars #9: Twisted (Hardcover)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Its been a year since the torturous notes from A stopped and the mystery of Alison DiLaurentiss disappearance was finally put to rest. Now seniors in high school, Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily are older, but theyre not any wiser. The pretty little liars have more secrets than evertwisted secrets that could destroy the perfect lives theyve worked so hard to rebuild.
Arias jealous of her boyfriends new exchange student. Spencers getting a little too cozy with her soon-to-be-stepbrother. Hannas one scandalous photo away from ruining her dads Senate campaign. And Emily will do anything to get a swim scholarship.
Worst of all: Last spring break in Jamaica, they did something unforgivable. The girls are desperate to forget that fateful night, but they should know better than anyone that all secrets wash ashore . . . eventually.
About the Author
Sara Shepard is the author of two New York Times bestselling series, Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game. She graduated from New York University and has an MFA from Brooklyn College. Sara's Pretty Little Liars novels were inspired by her upbringing in Philadelphia's Main Line.
Praise for Pretty Little Liars #9: Twisted…
Praise for the Pretty Little Liars series: “Shepard writes a suspenseful page–turner that will have teens thirsting for more.”
-School Library Journal