- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Warrior Cardio: The Revolutionary Metabolic Training System for Burning Fat, Building Muscle, and Getting Fit (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Featuring the "Warrior 20" Diet
Shed Pounds of Fat and Increase Muscle Mass in Just 12 Weeks the Warrior Way!
Warrior Cardio offers a fitness and diet program that will help you "Bring Out the Warrior Within." World-renowned fitness expert Martin Rooney has devised an easy-to-follow workout and diet plan that efficiently burns fat and builds muscle in less time than you ever thought possible. A comprehensive look at cardiovascular training using scientifically proven techniques, paired with a diet plan that really delivers, Warrior Cardio features:
- A complete 12-week fitness and diet program.
- Hundreds of metabolic exercises with full-color photos.
- Dozens of exciting workout routines, including hurricanes, complexes, and body weight and strength circuits.
- Advanced warmup and prehab techniques to prevent injury.
- A Warrior diet plan from nutrition expert John Berardi, PhD, based on the "Warrior 20" essential foods that promote increased weight loss and muscle gain.
- The latest surprising research on the science behind cardiovascular fitness and training techniques.
Whether your ultimate goal is to be a better athleteor just train and look like oneMartin Rooney's Warrior Cardio has everything you need!
About the Author
Internationally recognized fitness and martial arts expert Martin Rooney is the creator of the Training for Warriors System and the COO of the Parisi Speed School. More than 500,000 athletes have taken part in his programs, and he has prepared hundreds of athletes for the UFC, NFL, NBA, MLB, WNBA, Major Division I colleges, and the Olympics.