- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Offsite Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Warrior Cardio: The Revolutionary Metabolic Training System for Burning Fat, Building Muscle, and Getting Fit (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Featuring the "Warrior 20" Diet
Shed Pounds of Fat and Increase Muscle Mass in Just 12 Weeks the Warrior Way!
Warrior Cardio offers a fitness and diet program that will help you "Bring Out the Warrior Within." World-renowned fitness expert Martin Rooney has devised an easy-to-follow workout and diet plan that efficiently burns fat and builds muscle in less time than you ever thought possible. A comprehensive look at cardiovascular training using scientifically proven techniques, paired with a diet plan that really delivers, Warrior Cardio features:
- A complete 12-week fitness and diet program.
- Hundreds of metabolic exercises with full-color photos.
- Dozens of exciting workout routines, including hurricanes, complexes, and body weight and strength circuits.
- Advanced warmup and prehab techniques to prevent injury.
- A Warrior diet plan from nutrition expert John Berardi, PhD, based on the "Warrior 20" essential foods that promote increased weight loss and muscle gain.
- The latest surprising research on the science behind cardiovascular fitness and training techniques.
Whether your ultimate goal is to be a better athleteor just train and look like oneMartin Rooney's Warrior Cardio has everything you need!
About the Author
Internationally recognized fitness and martial arts expert Martin Rooney is the creator of the Training for Warriors System and the COO of the Parisi Speed School. More than 500,000 athletes have taken part in his programs, and he has prepared hundreds of athletes for the UFC, NFL, NBA, MLB, WNBA, Major Division I colleges, and the Olympics.