- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Sometimes, Mila dreams shes a butterfly . . . .
Sometimes, shes a bookworm . . .
Or a surfer girl , or even an astronaut.
When Mila dreams, she can be anything.
From the brilliant mind of new mother Adele Enersen comes this imaginative journey through the irresistible dreamscapes of a newborn. A love letter to babies everywhere.
About the Author
When Adele Enersen's daughter, Mila, was born, Adele started a blog of whimsical baby photos to share with her friends and family. Very quickly that blog, milasdaydreams.blogspot.com, boomed into a destination for millions of admirers around the world and also became a book called When My Baby Dreams. A former copywriter and concept designer in advertising, Adele now spends her days photographing Mila and imagining new dreamscapes for her growing daughter.
Praise for When My Baby Dreams…
“Libraries that cater to the very youngest children and their parents will want to add this simple, lovely book to their collections.”
-School Library Journal