- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The Lost: Celestial Blues: Book Two (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
New York Times bestselling author Vicki Pettersson is back with The Lost, the second spine-tingling entry in her supernatural noir trilogy, Celestial Blues.
Fallen angel Griffin “Grif” Shaw and his mortal lover, reporter Katherine Craig, are trying to learn the truth about Grif’s death a half a century earlier. This quest will lead them to discover that the Pures might have their own agenda—one that will have Grif and Kit scrambling to stay alive, to stay together, and to choose their fate...before it’s chosen for them.
Blending paranormal romance, thrilling action, and a captivating mystery, The Lost, is an urban fantasy sure to please fans of Jeaniene Frost, Kim Harrison, and Charlaine Harris.
About the Author
The New York Times bestselling author of the Signs of the Zodiac series and The Taken, and a former showgirl, Vicki Pettersson was born and raised—and still lives—in Sin City, where a backyard view of the Strip regularly inspires her to set down her martini and write.
Praise for The Lost: Celestial Blues: Book Two…
“A stylish, atmospheric mash-up of rockabilly and angelic affairs quickly reveals itself to be so much more: THE TAKEN proves that Pettersson is not afraid to explore the darkest corners of the human heart – and that her gift for redemption is unsurpassed.”
“A delectably dark paranormal thriller. I’ve always been a fan of Pettersson’s work, but she knocks it out of the park with this one.”
“Exceptional. Mystery, crime scene drama, and more than enough romance to keep the heart pumping blend seemlessly into an enthralling read that kept me glued to the pages. I can’t wait for the sequel.”