- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Wet & Wild (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently shipping from publisher – Subject to future availability
What do you get when you cross a Viking with a Navy SEAL?
A warrior with fierce instincts of the past and the rigorous training of Americas most elite fighting corps . . .
A totally buff hero-in-the-making who hasnt had a woman in roughly a thousand years . . .
A wise guy with a time-warped sense of humor drilling with the boys . . .
A dyed-in-the-wool romantic with a hopeless crush on his seriously hot, hands-off superior officer . . .
You get every womans dream-man come true! And even though his adjustment to the modern rules of love may be a bit . . . rough, the outcome will most definitely be . . . Wet & Wild
About the Author
Sandra Hill is a graduate of Penn State and worked for more than ten years as a features writer and education editor for publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Writing about serious issues taught her the merits of seeking the lighter side of even the darkest stories. She is the wife of a stockbroker and the mother of four sons.