- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Brazen (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently shipping from publisher – Subject to future availability
She will give him what he desires. But first, a small favor . . .
Lady Christina Fairhaven is devoted to her adoptive familyand most protective of her wayward brother.
So when battle-scarred and world-weary Captain Gavin Briggs arrives at her cottage bearing shocking newsthat she is the granddaughter of an aged, bad-tempered duke Christina is stunned . . . temporarily.
She will not meet the duke who abandoned her when she was a child; Gavin will not receive his significantand much neededreward. However, should the good Captain agree to help her locate and rescue her endangered sibling, then perhaps . . .
But with a fortune at stake, the road to London is paved with peril. Treachery awaits them . . . not to mention attraction, temptation, and a most unanticipated passion.
To regain his soul, to protect his lady, Gavin must be more than brave. To win his love, Christina must be positively . . .
About the Author
Margo Maguire is the author of nineteen historical romance novels. Formerly a critical care nurse, she worked for many years in a large Detroit trauma center. Margo writes full time and loves to hear from readers.