- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Eden saved Az.
She fought and sacrificed and won him back from the most evil of evils. Now is the time for happily-ever-afters, right?
Not so fast.
A boyeven an angelis hardly the solution to Edens problems. Shes still caught between life and death, still cursed to spread poison with her touch. Shes lost one best friend and another is quickly unraveling. And now something is happening to the mortals. Something very, very bad.
What happens in the dark spaces? The ones between life and death, love and hate, betrayal and redemption, sanity and delusion.
Or good and evil.
Eden is about to find out.
The riveting sequel to A Touch Mortal
About the Author
Leah Clifford is the author of A Touch Mortal. She was also an extreme-cave-tour guide, a pizza delivery girl, a waitress, and a grocery store clerk before becoming a full-time writer. She lives near Cleveland, Ohio.
Praise for A Touch Morbid…
“An intricately crafted plot, a dark edgy world, and dynamic, believeable charactesr are the strengths of this story.”
-Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)