- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
USA Today bestselling author Stephanie Laurens takes us on a journey of extraordinary adventure.
Four bold, brave, and determined ex-officers of the Crown band together to destroy the traitorous fiend known as the Black Cobra.
He races to complete their mission against escalating oddshis task made more perilous when he loses his heart.
She's determined to defy convention and live a solitary lifeuntil she tastes the reckless pleasure found only in his arms.
Drawn together by fate, united by fiery passion, they pursue their shared destiny . . . one they'll live to see only if they unmask the Black Cobra.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Laurens began writing as an escape from the dry world of professional science, a hobby that quickly became a career. Her novels set in Regency England have captivated readers around the globe, making her one of the romance world's most beloved and popular authors.